About Sunshine and Phil Keddie
Having started in the property industry as an apprentice at a local Devon firm in 1981, I’ve moved with the ever-shifting property market gaining my experience and knowledge in lettings. Having run my own business Sunshine Rentals since 1995, I then went on to sell this in 2016 to a national company so I could concentrate my efforts on pursuing my passion to work closely with landlords to help them achieve great things.
In 2017, I was fortunate to have been honoured for my service to the property industry in ARLA (Association Residential Lettings Agents), which has helped me on my mission. Unravelling your problem, diagnosing it and resolving it as quickly as possible is my aim.
The property industry, and rental market in particular, is becoming full of legislation making it challenging for new, and existing landlords. It’s important to me to use my experience to help and improve standards throughout the rental sector to make landlords lives simpler to achieve safer working practices, enhance their education, and ultimately earn greater profit.
Sunshine exists to:
- Remove your pain & stress points of being a landlord
- Make your life easier through guidance and advice
- Offer a more personal, friendly service, backed by years of professional excellence
Sunshine offers to landlords:
- Up to date market advice to keep landlords compliant
- Property visits & inspection reports
- Right to Rent information & advice
- Tenancy agreements (AST’s)
- Inventory preparation (typed & photographed)
- Court attendance & bailiff assistance
- Drawing up notice & issue
- Property maintenance
- Project management
- Full property support and advice
I have surrounded myself by a trusted team of like-minded property experts so any area of concern from building defects to regulation to rental issues can be covered within a realistic time-frame.
Phil Keddie is an oracle of information and expertise on a whole panoply of issues concerning property, including property law. He also has an invaluable and extensive local knowledge of the property market, and people who work in property. Phil has provided me with professional property support and advice since my move to the Exmouth area, when I knew nothing about the property market here
- Penny Bradford